- Fill out all of the online/digital enrollment application forms.
- Bring your completed enrollment application forms and submit them to the teachers digitally through our website:
- Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or Court Order
- Copy of Immunizations: Please note that incoming 7th graders are REQUIRED to have TDAP immunization and TB test is REQUIRED for all student starting school for the first time in California.
- Residence Verification in the parent's/guardian's name. These include
- Utility Bill (Electric, gas, or water). You may not use a phone bill.
- Rental or Lease agreement
- Official government mail (CalWorks, Social Security)
- Unofficial transcripts showing grades for completed courses
- At your appointment, the teacher will review your enrollment application forms and complete the enrollment process.
PLEASE KNOW THAT COMPLETION OF THE APPLICATION FORMS DOES NOT GUARANTEE ENROLLMENT. DO NOT CHECK YOUR CHILD OUT OF HIS/HER CURRENT SCHOOL UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THAT HE/SHE IS ACCEPTED AT CITY OF ANGELS SCHOOL.
Please click on the document below ("Important Parent Information") to read more detailed information about City of Angels guidelines for enrollment.